Being the assistant to uptight workaholic Brant Stone is more than Emma can bear. But in her weaker moments, she can’t help but admit that the sexy control freak can turn her on with an insult more than any man she’s ever met...
So when Emma gains an unexpected advantage, she blackmails Brant into accompanying her to her high school reunion. After all, the enemy she knows is preferable to a blind date arranged by her meddling mother.
But before they realize what’s happening, they are doing more than acting the part…they’re living it. The war that has been raging between them shifts playing fields to the bedroom, as hate turns to lust and then to something so much more...
I fell in love with Danvers earlier this year, and since then have been blessed to be able to call Sydney a friend. An incredibly talented friend with uber sexy men in her noggin. The 5th installment to the Danvers collection comes to readers December 2nd, 2014. Agony, right? The wait is nuts. Let me tell you, from first hand experience, Brant and Emma's story is worth the wait.
Before I dive into my review, yes - you guessed it! A list of what is to come:
- What would you do if your Mom was a part of a book club who called themselves 'the Smut Loving Wenches' and was rallying for your at boob job (that you don't want!)
- A drug sniffing dog fighting with a dildo while trying to exit a plane
- Finding out your boss was Mr. December in a sexy calendar during college
- Friends whose motto's are: "If you can't be with the one you love... get spanked by the one you're with?"
- Constant requests to transfer to a department that didn't include Brant Stone!
- A group of friends like Beth, Ella, Claire and Suzy who helped her come to the conclusion about Brant, and she told him: "We've all talked about it and agreed. You are completely fuckable until you open your mouth."