Jace Butler had experienced things that no person should have to. Trying to come to terms with his past and live in the present was a constant struggle for the man whose demons lie dormant beneath the skin of his rippling body and sexy smile. But when she walked into his life, the chance for a better life came with her…
After finding each other, Cat and Jace also find that both past and present issues are trying to ruin their chance for a better future. Issues that will have to be dealt with for once and for all…together or apart.
- I usually have trouble when an author genre hops. This book seemed younger than Hope Falls series and Crossroads series - but have NO FEAR. The genre was rocked. The younger angle of the book didn't seem faked or awkward.
- The main character really spoke to me. Why, you ask?
- We are both named: Cat.
- We both are list driven. "I was a list kind of girl."
- A freakin BAMBI reference in the book. Be still my Disney loving heart...
- She writes Pi-Kus. We need to be friends, me and Cat. It would be like John Green's book, 'The Abundance of Katherines. "
AS USUAL, let's take a minute to show these ladies some LOVE!