Heart's Desire you meet "Jessie Hart has a soft spot for healing the broken, especially horses and children, but her business is failing and bankruptcy is looming. The one man who can save Heart Fire Ranch is the last man she wants to take advice from—financial expert Nathan Kerrington, the same man who broke her heart eight years ago.
Nathan Kerrington has it all, except the one thing he wanted most—Jessie. Now that he’s finally freed himself from his corrupt family, he wants to make amends. When he’s called in to save Jessie’s ranch, he sees his chance to win her back—if only he can prove to her that she can trust him with her heart…" (Blurb from Goodreads)
Dylan, a former soldier, has run out of hope for recovery. Plagued by nightmares and flashbacks, he doubts anything will help him overcome his PTSD. When his brother convinces him to try one last time, he agrees to get a therapy dog.
Dylan didn't expect to find Julia or a chance for a "normal" future again. But when Julia's attacker is released from prison, Dylan and Julia will have to face the past together. " (Goodreads Blurb)
- I love Gage. Gage is the lucky brother (of Dylan) who seems to have to greatest (or worst) timing of catching Julia and Dylan every time they find themselves unable to fight the magnetic connection.
- "You need some help, Dylan? They just went to halftime and... Again?" Gage complained as he walked into the kitchen. "This is getting old," he muttered to Jessie.
- "Really?" The screen door slammed, and they froze as Gage entered the house. "You two are like a couple of rabbits. Get a room!"
- Bailey is the BEST supporting character ever. Late night condom delivery and snark all wrapped up into one.
- TJ Kline needs to write Suspense movies because I would watch them... or she could just keep writing... yeah. She does Suspense well!
- When Gage's story comes out - HANDS OFF. He is mine. Period. No arguments, no bribes. Mine. Capital M...Mine!
- His eyes went dark, hot, and heavy as they skimmed over her. "Honey, you know what they say about dancing, that it's an indication of how a man is in bed." Be still, my beating heart... Justin is... damn.
- Nathan laughed quietly. "I'll admit I don't miss the suits, but no gel? That's just uncivilized." Too much Nathan!!!
- I can't get enough of the covers of these books. They are beautiful. Intense. Perfect. You can tell the love put in to choosing each one for the story. And it made the story that much more powerful. From the cover to the last word, you sense the author's love for the story she was telling. A huge FIVE stars from this lady.