Monday, May 19, 2014

Book Nerd's Dozen: Michelle Lynn

  • Today we welcome Michelle Lynn to our inaugural edition of the Book Nerd's Dozen! Michelle Lynn is an Amazon Best-selling author who penned the Invisibles series, a standalone which got so much love - it has become a series and her new release, Familiar Ground.
  • On to the Book Nerd's Dozen...

1) Waiting in line at Starbucks, what are you ordering? What name do you give?

Michelle: I don't drink coffee TAZO Passion Tea. My own name I give.

2) Who was your first book boyfriend?

Michelle: Christian Grey.

3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?

Michelle: Sleeping with a Friend - Neon Trees

4) At this very moment, do your socks match?

Michelle: Not wearing socks!

5)Dog-earring: Okay or unforgivable?

Michelle: Depends, but, I only read off of Kindle now! 

6) What is your super power?

Michelle: Flying, I would love to fly!

7)Dog person or cat person?

Michelle: Dog person

8) Nickname?

Michelle: Chelle

9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?

Michelle: Be Patient and enjoy every second. 

10) Tell us about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or someone had with you?

Michelle: I just met Nina Lane, one of my all time favs recently when I was in Chicago Author Event. She was so sweet and nice and actually bought a set of my books. 

11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone?

Michelle: I say there's a little of my husband in each guy I write, but let's be honest they are fictional! 

12) Now this one is important... do you return your buggy to its proper location after grocery shopping?

Michelle: I do, you can ask my husband!

And for the final question...

13) Can you leave us fans with a juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?

Michelle: I hate soggy bread... although, that's not really a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment