|THE Jennifer Ryan!|
Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she isn’t writing a book, she’s reading one. Her obsession with both is often revealed in the state of her home, and how late dinner is to the table. When she finally leaves those fictional worlds, you’ll find her in the garden, playing in the dirt and daydreaming about people who live only in her head, until she puts them on paper.
Please visit her website at www.jennifer-ryan.com for information about upcoming releases." (Bio from Goodreads)
- In 'Saved by the Rancher' you meet Jenna. Jenna left her husband after she couldn't take the abuse any more. Being the well-known man he was, this was not something she could do lightly. She had to plan her escape. Again and again. Her ex-husband made it a game to find her and hurt her.
- No doubt Jenna was on the run again. Good. He so enjoyed finding her.
- Something about the connection they share brings to light this playful banter that neither of them are used to sharing with someone. The first time it happened, I had to read it two...three times. It was so simple, so sweet - so unlike Jack or Jenna."Do you have to replace the front door every day?"Smiling at him, not a big smile, but a smile nonetheless. It warmed Jack from the inside out."What are you talking about? I told you, you're safe here.""Are you safe here?""What?" He didn't understand what she meant, but he liked her sweet smile."Women. They must beat down that door every day to get to you."He cracked up with laughter. "You think so, huh?""Oh, yeah.""I think you're pretty damn beautiful yourself."
"Yeah, right. I hear bandages and bruises are in this year."
- In 'Saved by the Rancher' you get acquainted with a ton of characters you want to know more about: Sam, Ben, Summer, Cameron and more!
- FUN NOTE: Of all the women you meet, I think Sam has seen them ALL naked! And he makes sure all the guys don't forget that fun fact.
- Much of Sam & Elizabeth's story is told from their thoughts. She is in and out of a coma quite a bit. The connection is deep and the baking is monumental portions.
- You hear Cameron speak of Decadence in the 1st book, well Elizabeth is the owner of the bakery/cafe. (Sidenote: I think Jennifer needs to publish some of her recipes!)
- Cameron is more than meets the eye. Nothing is sexier than a GREAT DAD, and that is what Cameron is to Emma.
- Cameron wants a family with a mother for Emma, and he isn't so concerned with the passionate love that he felt with Emma's mother, Caroline. He doesn't see it for his future. Enter Shelly.
- This story is full of pregnancies of all kinds, fake and real.
- Marti has been a pirate for the last year, and catches the eye of one Cameron and his daughter, Emma.
- Emma loves her Aunt Elizabeth and they also have a standing reservation at Decadance.
- Marti quickly becomes a part of the "Hunted" family, as they try to kick Cameron out when he continues to be an ass.
- A man who is so determined to be a present father, since his was non-existent - only to find out TOO late his father was there all along.
- My favorite line from 'The Right Bride' is : "I live in that moment every minute of every day. Never forget that, my love." I sobbed like a friggin baby at this point. A baby watching a SAD, SAD movie.
- Sam saw Marti naked too!
- And finally, we get Tyler's book! Ekkk - Morgan!
- One of the best lines, "Quit wiggling, or I'll forget to be a gentleman." and her response, "Restraint, huh? What's pressed up against my backside isn't any indication of restraint."
- Sam saw Morgan naked too! Hehe
- This story is full of mystery, physics, deeper connections then we can explain and supernatural elements. It had me on pins and needles.
- Every book in this series has been FIVE romantic, suspense-filled stars! I cannot wait for Ben's story. He was one of my favorite supporting characters, and I think he deserves a woman who thinks he hung the moon!
Jack's support will give Jenna the strength she needs to reclaim her life. The hunted will become the hunter, while David gets what he deserves, when they have an explosive confrontation in the boardroom of Merrick International. But not before Jack and Jenna enter into a fight... for their lives.
Bakery owner Elizabeth Hamilton's quiet life is filled with sweet treats, good friends, and a loving family. But all of that is about to turn sour when an odd sound draws her outside. There's a man lying unconscious in the street, a car speeding toward him. Without hesitation, she gets the man out of harm's way before they're run down.
Unwittingly, Elizabeth has put herself in the path of a serial murderer, and as the only one who can identify the FBI's Silver Fox Killer, she's ended up in the hospital with a target on her back.
All that stands between her and death is Special Agent Sam Turner. Against his better judgment, Sam gets emotionally involved, determined to take down the double threat against Elizabeth—an ex desperate to get her back, despite a restraining order, and a psychopath bent on silencing her before she can identify him.
They set a trap to catch the killer—putting Elizabeth in his hands, with Sam desperate to save her. If he's lucky, he'll get his man … and the girl.
No matter how much his friends protest his upcoming marriage to Shelly, Cameron knows he has a duty to his children, so he's determined to see it through.
Will he find out in time that Shelly's lying and Marti's the one who's actually carrying his child? It'll come down to the day of his wedding. After choosing Shelly over Marti at every turn, will he convince Marti she's his world and the only woman he wants?
Five years later, the mysterious Morgan Standish has used her talents to help Tyler and the FBI bring down countless criminals. Still, Tyler knows next to nothing about her. She contacts him by phone—and by some sort of psychic connection he's not prepared to admit exists—but has not shown herself once. Until now.
Morgan's gift may let her see things others can't, but it comes at a price. Getting too close to anyone is dangerous, especially the gorgeous, moody Special Agent Reed. For she's seen the future: if they meet again too soon, an innocent could be lost.
But when Tyler's latest case forces Morgan out of hiding, she is the one thrust into the path of a serial killer, the Psychic Slayer, who will stop at nothing to protect the secrets only Morgan can see.