Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sinful Rewards 2

Belinda "Bee" Carter isn't quite sure what she's gotten herself into. She's been receiving mysterious messages from a secret admirer who is sending her more and more erotic dares. Each time she fulfills his desires, she gets rewarded. She's convinced that her mystery texter is one of two super-hot men—Nicolas, the handsome billionaire, or Hawke, the sexy biker—but she can't tell which one it is. And she's coming to realize that beneath her peaches-and-cream exterior beats a heart that longs to play out all of her most secret fantasies.

As the stakes are raised again, will Bee succumb to the sensual allure of this latest dare?


Welcome back to Bee's story. She heads to work with her latest "reward" in hand when approached by the man who triggers tightness in her body with just a thought. Hawke offers her a ride to work on his bike, but she declines knowing what the bike represents. "Expect more offers. I can be a persistent pain in the ass, especially when it comes to pretty little women with long brown hair and big brown eyes."

Bee continues to work by her normal means of transportation - the bus. Only today is no normal day. She walks into Shark Week. "Shark fans make Black Friday shoppers appear civilized." Hopeful to arrive at work on time until "The man finally calls her a seal lover, the ultimate insult." 

Bee arrives to work - late. Still unsure as to if she is being offered the permanent position, but she is ever hopeful. Hopeful and eager for 5, which means her billionaire will be picking her up. "I didn't make you wait on the street corner like some two-bit hooker." Nicholas repeats my words fromyesterdat, his voice lilting with amusement. "I also introduced myself when I called."
"There's hope for you yet."

During this second installment you learn SO much about the characters. I am going to list my favorites, since I don't do spoilers. And you can savor over these fun tidbits until the 3rd one is released.

  • You learn how much attention to detail Nicholas pays. "When you feel bad, I should bring you ice cream." His fingers fold over mine once more, his grip comforting. "Since I haven't yet made you feel bad, that remains outstanding." "Give it time" I grin at him. "I suspect you'll have ice cream within the week."
  • You get this glimpse into Hawke's past. Do you learn his real name? No. "We thought it sounded cool when we were sever,: Crimson creeps up his neck, my tattooed biker adorably embarrassed. 
  • Finally you get to see Hawke's protective side. "If he makes you cry, I really will have to kill him," a familiar voice drawls. 

I shall leave you the way the incredibly talented Ms. Cynthia Sax left me - wanting more! :) This serial, like other stuff I have read from Ms. Sax, is all-consuming and addictive. Who sent the text? Will she get the job? Will we ever get to go to R? Will be ever get to know more about her Dad?
A easy FIVE star to give! 




Show my girl some LOVE!!!




1 comment: