Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Our 1st Ever Special Guest, Katie Trespasso from Rock Canyon

Pick up this book on April 22nd! 
In honor of the release of 'Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars,' (OUT TODAY!!!) we are here to interview Katie Trespasso from Rock Canyon's 1st Installment, 'Things Good Girls Don't Do.' Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to chat with us for a few.


Our readers at 'A Reader Lives a Thousand Lives' are eager to know how you, Chase, Slinks and baby Lorie are doing?

We are fantastic! Chase is such an amazing father and Lorie is so big! She's started crawling, which freaks Slinks out a little, but I actually caught him laying near her the other day. Baby steps.


Time flies when it comes to your babies growing up! I am sure your Momma thought the same thing about you! What is the one piece of advice your Momma gave you that you will be sure to pass on to Lorie?

I am going to pass on the golden rule, which is to treat others as you would like to be treated with one amendment. That is if people treat you rudely, to stand up for yourself.

I love that advice. It seems like a good mixture of your Momma and what you got from Chase too. I am dying to know if you have you let Chase tattoo you again? (If so, can you share with our readers what & where?)

Actually, after Lorie's six month birthday, I got Lorie's name tattooed under my original tattoo. And this time, I think I was a tad tougher than before (Chase told me there were only a few whimpers.)

We know that Chase calls you his 'Firecracker,' (which I know you always thought it was silly but, I fine adorable!!!) do you have a nickname for him that you could share with the readers? Other than "Cornballs," of course.

Actually, I don't have a nickname for him, unless he makes me angry, but I'm sure your readers don't want me to repeat it. ;)

Haha. I am sure that sweet man who did all those romantic gestures to win you back doesn’t do much to deserve your nickname for him often! Speaking of romantic gestures: The mixed c.d. he made you when he was completing "HIS LIST" was so sweet. 'A classic romantic gesture, right?' If you could pick a song to describe your life what would it be?

Yes, it was super romantic, but to just chose one song? I don't know, maybe, Just Another Day in Paradise by Lone Star? Because we have both been so sleep deprived and crazy. It is definitely an adjustment having a baby, and we did have to buy a new washing machine because I have a bit of an addiction. I love to buy Lorie clothes and she spits up on almost every outfit or explodes a diaper, so I am constantly doing laundry and...I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I wouldn't change a minute of my life. Chase is amazing and I love watching them together. They are my paradise.

That is awesome! Sounds just like paradise. Speaking of lists, do you still find yourself making lists? Are they a little different now?

I've always made lists, and I admit, I sometimes make out daily lists so I don't forget things. And then there are the fun lists, like the one I made on our honeymoon.;) I even made him a "Why I love him" list last Valentine's day. I know it's corny.

Not corny! Perfect. It fits the story of how you two met and ended up together. It is fitting, not corny! We get the chance to meet Gemma Carlson and Travis Bowers soon. I hear they are from Rock Canyon as well. Can you tell us anything about them? I have heard some gossip from Mrs. Andrews, but you NEVER know how much truth comes out of that woman.

Ironically, Mrs. Andrew's doesn't talk about Gemma much. She actually seems to like Gemma, which is mind boggling, since she hardly likes anyone, but I heard a story from my mother once about Mrs. Andrew's sister. Apparently, their father was the minister at our church and her older sister got pregnant out of wedlock and her parents kicked her out. So, it could be Gemma brings out the softer side of the old rag.
I went to high school with Travis and Gemma (I was in Travis's grade) but I only know of him. Gemma, I've been doing her hair for years, and she is a sweetheart. I think you'll really like her.


We have one more thing to ask you before we let you go, and we promise to keep this a secret. Tell me something crazy about Codi! Something she wouldn't tell us about herself! Make it juicy!!!

Crazy about Codi? Hmmm....she had no idea who Adam Levine was until two months ago.(Anything juicier would be gossip and I don't do that ;-))


Wow! I bet she feels like she is missing out because that man is eye candy for sure! We will have to
2012's Sexiest Man Alive - According to People and
MOST woman with a pulse! :) 
take Codi to Sweet Tarts and teach her about all that she is missing out on. I mean Adam Levine? Well Katie, this has really been a blast. I have enjoyed talking with you today. Promise to keep in touch? I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Trespasso's. Thanks again for stopping by our blog! 


Thank you for having me! I'm sure you'll see me again!




***PRE-ORDER your copy of Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars today!

If you haven't read 'Things Good Girls Don't Do'click HERE to find out more about Katie and Chase and all the fun going on in Rock Canyon! Right now, the E-Book is only $0.99!

Finally, one more thanks for Katie and Codi (click name to go to her website!) for taking the time out of their busy schedules to talk to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment