Kentucky. Eden, Kentucky to be more specific—where nothing is exactly as it seems.
My name is Dixie. I’m a Demon—a lousy Demon. I’m a twenty-one year old virgin and I have a battery operated boyfriend. My magic is iffy at best and downright dangerous at worst. Leaving Hell to represent my race is not high on my list of things to do.
Hell was exact. Hell was simple. All I want to do is get to home base with the hotter than Hades Demon of my dreams and work on my dark side so Satan, my dad, will get off my ass.
Instead I end up in Kentucky looking for the Balance of Chaos, avoiding pole dancing classes with Mother Nature and finding out my invisible friend is a silver skinned destructive weather pattern.
And if that isn’t craptastic enough, the damn Sword of Death is missing again and who ever has it wants the King of the Underworld dead. Seriously.
With new powers emerging daily, keeping my Demon side, horniness and general disgust under wraps doesn’t make it any easier to fit in with the humans. Thankfully my priorities are in line; get laid…save world…try not to blow up kitchen appliances…and get laid again. I was ready to rumble.
All I want to do is go back to Hell, but with the balance of good and evil in my hands, I’m stuck in the garden of Eden. Oh well, what the Hell. Someone has to save the world before there’s no world left to save. Might as well be me.
- OMG! I love Robyn's twisted mind.
- I don't do spoilers, so I am going to be honest - this review MIGHT now make sense. Haha
- Hell has never been this HOT!
- Robyn is writing a hilarious computer manual with her super HOT hubby, Steve Zahn (you might know him from Daddy Daycare - that is what he is famous for in my house. The kids watch that movie on repeat!) But she needs to make a calendar with her new curse words she creates!
- A traitorous brother who kisses his brother's lady friend.
- A "Heaven & Hell" themed collage dance.
- Baby demons who love the bum bums!
- And the MOST creative curse words EVER.
To end my review, I need you to know I am a faithful fan of the beautiful and wickedly funny Robyn Peterman - and this is her BEST book so far. I didn't think she could top her Handcuffs & Happily Ever Afters series. But, I friggin' LOVED this!