Michelle: I don't drink coffee TAZO Passion Tea. My own name I give.
2) Who was your first book boyfriend?
Michelle: Christian Grey.
3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?
Michelle: Sleeping with a Friend - Neon Trees
4) At this very moment, do your socks match?
Michelle: Not wearing socks!
5)Dog-earring: Okay or unforgivable?
Michelle: Depends, but, I only read off of Kindle now!
6) What is your super power?
Michelle: Flying, I would love to fly!
7)Dog person or cat person?
Michelle: Dog person
9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?
Michelle: Be Patient and enjoy every second.
10) Tell us about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or someone had with you?
Michelle: I just met Nina Lane, one of my all time favs recently when I was in Chicago Author Event. She was so sweet and nice and actually bought a set of my books.
11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone?
Michelle: I say there's a little of my husband in each guy I write, but let's be honest they are fictional!
12) Now this one is important... do you return your buggy to its proper location after grocery shopping?
Michelle: I do, you can ask my husband!
And for the final question...
13) Can you leave us fans with a juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?
Michelle: I hate soggy bread... although, that's not really a secret!