3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?
Robyn: Anything Maroon 5. Drives my kids NUTS!!!!
4) At this very moment, do your socks match?
Robyn: I'm wearing flip flops, but I always match my socks!
5) Dog-earring: okay or unforgivable?
Robyn: Okay. I do it and I make no apologies.
6) What is your super power?
7) Dog person or cat person?
Robyn: I am both. I collect strays. At the moment I have four dogs, seven cats, 3 goats and three horses. PS I live on a farm.
9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?
Rob: No regrets and if you're going to lie you better be really smart... the truth is much easier to remember than a lie.
10) Tell me about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or one someone had with you!)
Rob: A lovely gal came up to be at RT and started to cry and shake. She told me how happy my books made her and that laughing was her therapy. It humbled me and delighted me.
11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone?
Rob: My heroes are all based on my Hot Hubby. He'll roll his eyes if he reads this!!!!
12) Now, this one is important... Do you return your buggy to it's proper location after grocery shopping?Rob: Yes I do!!! Always. Drives me nuts that people can't walk ten steps to put it up!!!And finally, for the last and final question in your Book Nerd's Dozen:13) Can you leave us fans with some juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?Rob:Hmmmm, I cry easily…commercials, movies, TV, anytime someone says something great about my kids. I hate being late and my kids are my finest accomplishment!
|Cat & Robyn @ Cafe Du Monde|
|Kris & Robyn @ Cafe Du Monde|
|Cat & Robyn @ the Marriot|