Thursday, June 19, 2014

Book Nerd's Dozen: Robyn Peterman Style


In honor of Robyn Peterman's latest release, COP A FEEL (sadly, the 3rd and final book in the Handcuffs & Happily Ever After's series!) we are spotlighting Robyn in our newest edition of the Book Nerd's Dozen. We were honored to meet this beautiful lady in New Orleans. She also put together an amazing breakfast for her fans at Cafe Du Monde! This woman is blessed to have the ONE & ONLY Steve Zahn as her very own "HOT HUBBY" and she is so sweet to us crazy fans! On to the interview! 

1) Waiting in line at Starbucks, what are you ordering? What name do you give? Robyn: I don't drink coffee! I'm a total Coke Zero Cherry girl in the morning... but if I ordered, I'd give the name Shoshanna Le Hump.
2) Who was your first book boyfriend? 




Robyn: My first book boyfriend would have been Rhett Butler. 


3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?

Robyn: Anything Maroon 5. Drives my kids NUTS!!!!

4) At this very moment, do your socks match?

Robyn: I'm wearing flip flops, but I always match my socks!

5) Dog-earring: okay or unforgivable?

Robyn: Okay. I do it and I make no apologies. 

6) What is your super power?

Robyn: Flight. 

7) Dog person or cat person?

Robyn: I am both. I collect strays. At the moment I have four dogs, seven cats, 3 goats and three horses. PS I live on a farm.  

8) Nickname?

Robyn: Rob

9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?

Rob: No regrets and if you're going to lie you better be really smart... the truth is much easier to remember than a lie. 

10) Tell me about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or one someone had with you!) 

Rob: A lovely gal came up to be at RT and started to cry and shake. She told me how happy my books made her and that laughing was her therapy. It humbled me and delighted me. 

11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone? 

Rob: My heroes are all based on my Hot Hubby. He'll roll his eyes if he reads this!!!!


12) Now, this one is important... Do you return your buggy to it's proper location after grocery shopping?Rob: Yes I do!!! Always. Drives me nuts that people can't walk ten steps to put it up!!!And finally, for the last and final question in your Book Nerd's Dozen:13) Can you leave us fans with some juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?Rob:Hmmmm, I cry easily…commercials, movies, TV, anytime someone says something great about my kids. I hate being late and my kids are my finest accomplishment!

Cat & Robyn @ Cafe Du Monde

Kris & Robyn @ Cafe Du Monde

Cat & Robyn @ the Marriot




No comments:

Post a Comment