Cynthia Sax: I'm a chocolate gal so a tall hot chocolate for me, no whipped cream or any of that fancy stuff. (grins) My name is Nutella. When they call that, the chocolate lovers FREAK out.
2) Who was your first book boyfriend?
3) Last song you couldn't get enough of?
Cynthia Sax; While writing Sinful Rewards, I must have listened to Lana Del Ray's Ride a zillion times. The grittiness and emotion in her voice gets to me every time and the song really encompasses the biker lifestyle.
4) At this very moment, do your socks match?
Cynthia Sax: Socks? (looks down t feet) What socks? It's summer. That means bare feet, baby. Gotta let those toes breathe. Free the tootsies.
5)Dog-earring: Okay or unforgivable?
6) What is your super power?
Cynthia Sax: Air Supply might make love out of nothing at all. I make silliness out of
Cynthia Sax: I haven’t yet mastered the art of shifting but if I did, I’d definitely choose being a cat person. I'm not a big fan of saying hello by sniffing another being's hindquarters. I also like the unpredictability of cats. I'd ignore people just for the heck of it. Pretend I don't know the people I've been living with for decades. Walk away in the middle of conversations. Cats really mess with people's heads and i love that about them.
Cynthia Sax: My dear wonderful hubby calls me Princess Pumpkin Pie. I joke that this is
9) If you had to leave one piece of advice for the next generation, what would it be?
Cynthia Sax: One of my life mottoes is “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up
10) Tell us about your best author fangirl moment! (Either one you had or someone had with you?
Cynthia Sax: You’re going to make me tell the Officer Drake story, aren’t you? (takes a
11) Are the men in your stories your ideal? Do you write them based off of someone?
Cynthia Sax: The men in my stories are often very broken. Yes, some of them (like Blaine
Cynthia Sax: I’m a sharer. I like to hand my buggy off to someone else. I know the buggy works well, the wheels are turning properly, and it is clean. The busy toddler-toting mom or harried woman in a navy blue suit I give my cart to usually appreciates that I've done all of this testing for her.
And for the final question...
13) Can you leave us fans with a juicy tidbit? A secret? (WE WON'T TELL!) A pet peeve?
Cynthia Sax: I love both Nicolas and Hawke, the two possible heroes in Sinful Rewards,