- Madison is my pen name. It is actually my daughter’s name.
- This story is loosely based on my own experiences; for instance, the interaction between Duke and Raya was inspired from events my husband and I share.
- I thought of the name Duke from Channing Tatum’s character in, “She’s the Man.” LOVE that movie!!!
- The location and setting of the story are places I used to live in. I grew up in The Bronx and lived in Chicago for 2 years.
- I have two children and a white and fluffy Pekachon (Pekinese and Bichon mix) named Chase, who I consider my 3rd child. He’s my baby!
- I once was kicked out of a Vegas casino (Treasure Island) for gambling underage.
- Growing up in NYC, I had the pleasure of meeting a few actors/directors on set of their movies. It was kickass awesome!! I’ve met Spike Lee, John Leguizamo, and I got to see James Franco film Spider-Man.
- I absolutely LOVE roller coasters and always sit in the front row. The higher the drop, the better!
- I like to race cars, especially when I’m driving long distance. A few of my co-workers refuse to let me drive for lunch as they stroke out! Ha-ha! My nickname is Tokyo Drift.
- When I was 9, I chipped my front tooth and have had a fake one, ever since.
- As a child, I used to write my own episodes of my favorite TV shows and still have them.
- My vice is soda; mainly Coke. If I don’t drink soda at least once a day, I’m a raging bitch.
- I have such a dirty mind, to the point where I honestly think like a man. My husband always tells me that he feels like he married a dude sometimes.
- I absolutely love music!! I listen to it all day, every day. Sometimes, I will bust a quick move out in public, even when there’s no music going. It’s constantly playing in my mind. My husband laughs at me all the time for it.
- I hate wearing clothes. I always strip naked when I’m home and just wear a robe.
- I love everything Jane Austen. She is my idol. And Mr. Darcy…yeah, he can get it.
- #AuthorCrush (1)
- Anthologies (1)
- Author Pimpin' (6)
- AVON (56)
- Blog Tour Posts (9)
- Book Nerd Dozen (12)
- Character Interviews (4)
- Cover Reveals (16)
- Cowboys (3)
- creepy/horror (1)
- DUAL reviews (9)
- dystopian (1)
- Erotica (13)
- Fantasy (2)
- Fiction (2)
- giveaway (1)
- Guest Blogger (2)
- Historical (1)
- Humorous (1)
- Mystery (1)
- New Adult (33)
- Paranormal (4)
- Paranormal romance (4)
- Random Thoughts (7)
- Release Launches (11)
- Romance (74)
- Shorts (1)
- Specific (1)
- Suspense (7)
- Tough Issues (1)
- Upcoming Releases (41)
- Urban Fantasy (2)
- Young Adult (8)
Monday, July 28, 2014
Twenty Fun Facts About Madison Street - BLOG TOUR!
Twenty Fun Facts
17. I’ve traveled to many places around the world except Australia. Hopefully, one day.
18. Last year, I went to see Rob Schneider do stand-up comedy. He really is so tiny! I shook his hand after the set, and he’s shorter than me and his hands were so baby soft and tiny! Mind you, I’m only 5’3”. I felt like a giant next to him.
19. My husband has been my best friend, ever since high school. After being apart for 4 years, we found each other again and started dating. We eloped a month later, and have been together for 8 years.
20. I am a movie buff, especially 80s movies. I love them so much and can spit out movie lines in every day conversation. Yup, it’s a gift.